Cart is empty
PATCH NOTE 0.72.19
02 Nov 2020
- The size of the game field grid has been changed. In the near future we will make the grid two times smaller and the game area bigger.
- A new algorithm for calculating and positioning walls and rooms has been designed. The algorithm has been translated to C++, and that significantly increased performance.
- A mechanism for customizing the interior has been created. It allows the player to change the visual design of walls and floors, and that affects comfort of colonists.
- We have introduced the temperature mechanics that allows the player to adjust the temperature inside the premises.
- We are altering the mechanics of laying communications to get a completely new, more visually pleasing mechanics, convenient and interesting in the gameplay.
- A new type of module has been added — a wall-mounted module.
- We are working on six new modules: three types of thermoregulators and three types of power distributors.
- We are making the first prototypes of a multi-level system: all levels will be synchronised through the orbit.
- We are documenting and developing a refactoring plan.
- Testing the voxel system of generating landscapes of the lower and upper levels. As well as the interaction of drones and equipment with it.
- We are testing the transfer of the algorithms of drones and colonists to Behavior Tree.
- Save and load system fixed: the visuals of excavated areas have previously failed to save.
- Bugs fixed in the algorithm of walls construction.
- Resources are no longer lost in the warehouse interface.
- Fixes and improvements in building construction mechanics: after demolishing buildings you will get resources. System for construction canceling developed. Now, resources are returned to the player by appearing on the construction site.
No posts found
- DEV DIARY №15 - ABOUT THE UTILITY SYSTEM ON THE LUNAR BASE
- ERASE AND REWIND, OR WHY BREACKING THINGS IN VIDEO GAMES IS AS DIFFICULT AS CREATING THEM
- DEV DIARY №14 - 50 SHADES OF REGOLITH, OR RESOURCE EXTRACTION AND PROCESSING IN THE CRUST
- DEV DIARY №13 - GALACTIC MARKET
- 2021: THE CRUST TRANSFORMS
- DEV DIARY №12 - ROOMS AND WALLS
- DEV DIARY №11 - REFACTORING AND NARRATIVE
- DEV DIARY #10 EXCAVATION VISUALIZATION, REFACTORING AND OVERMIND OPTIMIZATION
- DEV DIARY #9 OPTIMIZATION AND PROCEDURAL GENERATION
- PATCH NOTE 0.72.19
- DEV BLOG 8 - WORKING ON THE SETTING, PART TWO
- PreAlpha Gameplay Trailer
- DEV DIARY №7 - CARGO CAPSULES
- PATCH NOTE 0.63.14
- PATCH NOTE 0.6.09
- DEV DIARY №6 - THE COLONISTS, PART ONE
- DEV DIARY №5 - WORKING ON THE SETTING, PART ONE
- DEV DIARY №4 - PREMISE CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM
- DEV DIARY №3 – PRODUCTION
- DEV DIARY №2 – VECHICLES
- DEV DIARY №1 - MOON
- UNREAL ENGINE DEV CONTEST 2020