Game Developer UE4 / C++ (Middle, Senior)
Working experience: 1-3 years
We are looking for game programmers who are eager to take part in creating games for Steam and Epic and implement their ideas in the gaming industry.
If you are a keen strategy gamer capable of creating ones and writing in C ++ and UE4, well, we are looking for you! Being a student is not an obstacle - you can combine studies and work with us.
- participate in game entities interaction design;
- write game logic and algorithms for game mechanics;
- refactor the existing blocks in order to build a more consistent architecture or increase performance.
As a new member of our team you will have to study similar products of the industry and learn to create the game mechanics implemented in the top games of the genre. All the above-mentioned duties should be
performed using C ++ classes, not Blueprint.
- strong knowledge of OOP
- experience with UE4
- familiarity with the basics of discrete mathematics
- understanding of linear algebra and geometry
- understanding of the main types of search algorithms
- passion about games and game creation
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Legal employment, competitive pay rate.
- Working hours are negotiated individually.
- Flexible office hours; one can combine work and study.
- Office in the very center of the city of Kaliningrad.
- Friendly staff, tea, and cookies.
- English language class once a week.
- We give freedom in decision making and offer flexible working hours, as our team is motivated to achieve results without counting hours at office. The contribution of each member of the team is appreciated, so we have a profit distribution system for all employees.
- We are for healthy lifestyle, so we offer compensation for sports expenses.
Our current project is under development, so at first you will have to understand the basic blocks of architecture, data structures and the principles of the game mechanics implemented.
- C ++
- Unreal Engine 4
- design and render the elements of game graphics (from sketch to completed locations, GUI elements, game characters);
- сreate promo materials.
- 3+ years experience in gaming industry;
- drawing and free-hand drawing with a tablet
- experience with Adobe Photoshop
- basic knowledge of drawing and painting
- taste for art; ability to develop and maintain visual style
- teamwork skills and openness criticism are appreciated
- desire to grow professionally.
Please, be ready to present your portfolio.
- degree in art;
- gaming experience.
You can send us a message using the form below.